- Since the skin will be thinner and more sensitive after peeling, then the Soothing Lotion or Cucumber Lotion. should be applied to prevent inflammation of the skin.
- Avoid direct sunlight for approximately one week and apply sunscreen.
- Peeling Cream works with the act of rubbing (abrasive).
- Softens the skin.
- Exfoliates dull and thickened surface of the skin.
- Contains keratolytic substance.
- Helps open pores before cleaning blackheads.
Peeling Cream (Wet Peeling)
Named Wet Peeling because the peel is done during a wet condition. It contains scrub grains and sulfur as mild antiseptics.
Notes on Peeling: Peeling is to be used for thickened, dull, and comedogenic skin types or conditions.
Below are its benefits:
Warning: The Peeling Cream cannot be applied to sensitive, allergy-prone, dry, thin, or acne-prone skin, as well as skin around the eyes and neck.